We offer a number of different classes and certifications for individuals and health facilities. In some cases, we can customize curriculum to fit the individual needs of health care facilities. Please contact us about your specific needs.
- Mental Health First Aid (General, Older Adults, Rural Communities, Fire/EMS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and First Aid, American Heart Association
- Mandt System
- Adverse Childhood Events/Trauma Informed Care
- Professionalism in Health Care/Customer Service in Health Care
- Core Competencies for Direct Support Professionals
- Employee Wellness
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Youth and Teen Mental Health First Aid Coming Soon
- Medical Admin Assistant Certification Preparation
- Refresher Courses for Medical Assistants
If you are interested in any of these courses, contact Teresa Novakovich at 907-786-6579; TeresaN@alaskapca.org for more information.